The Three A's of Awesome
Neil Pasricha
Attitude. Awareness. Authenticity.
I have made a goal to embrace and enjoy every day. We have so much to be happy about! So why waste our days worrying and stressing about little things that really aren't important? We are only here on earth for a short time. Look at things with a broader perspective. Be happy, enjoy life, because, why not?
Another thing that makes me happy is this video. Tim is obsessed with it....and even though he hates cats (he eats kittens for breakfast) I don't think he would mind a pet lion.
Now didn't that make your heart melt?
Another thing that makes me happy is the fact that...IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS! I love Christmas. I love Christmas lights, I love the music, I love the baked goods, I love our Christmas candy jar, I love the movies, I the the happiness. Christmas music keeps me alive whilst in the midst of a mountain of material to study. One of my favorite Christmas songs is, "I heard the bells on Christmas Day." The lyrics have a lot of meaning. In this season remember the true reason why we celebrate-which is the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. http://lds.org/bible-videos/videos/an-angel-foretells-christs-birth-to-mary?lang=eng Make Him the center of all you do. Never let anyone believe that there "is no peace on earth." Spread the Christmas spirit of joy and love to all those around you, and you will be so happy.
This week and next are bound to be stressful-but I will not let that get me down! I have 6 finals and Tim has 5 (even though his Biochem should count as 3 finals in one), but we can do hard things. Don't let this stressful time bring you down. Be happy :)
Ok that lion thing is too much! Weren't they scared it would attack them? Crazy. Good luck with finals and everything!! Way to have a positive attitude :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE TED. and i love happiness. and christmas. so wonderful.
ReplyDelete