So I am obviously very bad at this blogging thing, but I am determined to be better! I just want to go back and blog about everything that I have pictures of from oh so many months ago, but that would be just silly and probably boring for all of you. SO I decided to only go back to July and give some pre-wedding highlights...
July 2nd
July 2nd was the day that I was able to go to the temple to receive my endowments. What an incredible experience. The temple truly is the House of God. It is a place where we make sacred covenants and promises with our Heavenly Father and learn more about Him and our Savior Jesus Christ. I am so grateful that I was able to go through the temple that weekend because Tim's parents were in Utah for the family reunion and so many Bradshaws were able to go with me! It was so wonderful to have everyone there with me. I have truly felt so embraced by Tim's family.
July 15th-17th
I have the greatest friends and family in the whole world, just sayin'. All of my best girlfriends from back home got together and bought a plane ticket for me to come home for a Bachelorette Weekend! What a total surprise! I felt so loved and so blessed. I was so happy to be able to see all of my great friends and my family before my wedding-only 2 weeks away at this point!
 |
| These girls mean so much to me! It was so wonderful to spend time with them and be silly. | | |
|
 |
| While I was at home I got to go to my little sister's softball game! What a champ! |
 |
| My family put together a bridal shower for me where we had a toilet paper wedding gown competition, yummy food, guess what Timmy answered game (which I totally rocked.), fun presents and of course spending time with all my fav women. |
 |
| After the bridal shower my girls kidnapped me and took me away for the weekend to Jade's beach house where we stayed up way past my bedtime rocking out, swapping love stories, getting our nails painted by the talented Melissa, making a trip to the infamous Showplace for ice cream, and of course spending time at the beautiful Joisy Shore. |
 |
| Ah, bliss. |
|
July 25th-29th
 |
| At Temple Square | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment