Throughout all of this wedding planning Tim and I have had to go back to this message from President Gordon B. Hinckley, a previous phrophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He says,
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
Tim and I have seen little everyday, but still incredible, miracles. For example, I received not one but TWO half tuition scholarships from BYU! One from the NJ Chapter BYU Alumni and the other from BYU Alumni in general. aka I have a full ride to school this coming year! We have had our own fair share of struggles, but we cannot deny that we have been so blessed in so many ways. It seems as though every time we are in need someone comes to us, or we are lead a certain way, or something just works out. It's pretty amazing. We know that as long as we keep our faith high and continue to trust in the Lord that He will not forsake us.
I love this Gospel! It brings so much peace and hope and joy to our life. To learn more about our faith you can go to mormon.org.
No comments:
Post a Comment