Monday, June 4, 2012

"God Blessed Texas"


          So I know I have a lot to catch up on....things are just so busy!  Excuses, excuses- I know. So I thought I would just start with the wonderful, blissful, joyous trip to Texas I made for my dear friend Kristi Kay's wedding. I got to spend 4 whole days with my best friends goofing around with the Smith family, preparing for a wedding at the house, boating, reception, and lots of late night laughs.

          Here a some pictures that will tell (most of) the whole story :)

The first night I got to Texas we hung out with Kristi's fambam, where Papa Smith first called me the married friend (and continued the rest of my stay there.) That evening we went to Lauren's house and she made a delicious Sweet & Sour Chicken dinner for us, then we cuddled and played guitar hero. We're so cool.

My incredible guitar hero skills.
Boating!! SO much fun!

 I even stood up a few times! Trust me- it's a lot harder than it looks....or maybe I'm just pathetic....

We were so pooped after a day on the boat and in the sun.

My favorite girls! It was so fun to spend so much time together.

The consequences of staying in the direct sunlight for so long on the boat- really bad sunburn. But Kristi's heavenly little sister Brooke put iced rags all over our poor, bright red legs.

We were so sad. Let me tell you- trying to sleep for the next week was near impossible.

Spa night before the wedding!

Jenica was our stylist for the wedding!
The beautiful couple! Love them!
The beautiful bride and I.  JOY!
Check out this dessert table! (Notice the lemon cookies Jenica, Kendra, and I made)






       It was such a happy time! I am so happy for Kristi and Michael! They are such a beautiful, sweet couple.  And I'm so happy to have more married friends too :)

       And needless to say, the last night before we left was so sad because this trip was our last time all together, since Tim and I will be moving to San Antonio before all the girls are back in Utah. But! he has promised that we can put plane tickets to visit my girls in our budget. They mean so much to me! Aren't best friends the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment