Monday, July 2, 2012

Jelly jelly jelly Beans


 You may or may not know about a little something that I tend to love very dearly. What is it you might ask? Jelly Beans. Who wouldn't love them! Lots of different flavors all in the same bag, colorful, and delicious!

Can you see how people know I'm a little obsessed?
Where does this obsession come from? Well, I have thought that maybe it is because my Grandma would always let me snuggle with her and we'd play "Guess that jelly bean flavor game," always a blast. And then I thought maybe it's because I loved getting them at Easter. But then I decided that it's just because they taste good :)

My family sent me 6, that's right, SIX BAGS OF JELLY BEANS for my birthday. Blissful.
My best friend even brought back CHINESE JELLY BEANS after her world tour for Timmy and I.
One of my favorite gifts from Tim- STARBURST JELLY BEANS. He told me I had to share though....







Tim had always been so good about surprising me with Jelly Beans. No matter the occasion.

So now you know a little more about me. If you want to make me happy, Jelly Beans would help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment