Wow, it's the middle of October and I am STILL wondering where September went! Here's a little re-cap of some fun stuff we did over the last month...
We put together a puzzle of Provo! We bought it when we were in Utah in July and we plan to frame it...eventually. We love puzzles. And Provo.
A new awesome couple in our ward, JT and Trisha, invited us to go with them to Canyon
Lake and use their jet skis over Labor Day weekend! We also
invited our new friends Rachel, Dan, and Jude to come too! It was a
blast. I love going out on the skis with Tim...even if he tries his
hardest to throw me off...
 |
| Cute mama! |
 |
| The water was super warm and shallow...until you took 2 steps...then there was a cliff. |
 |
| I can't even tell you how many times that hat flew off while we were on the jet ski and we had to turn around and get it! |
We went to Sea World's "Hallow-scream" with some of our optometry
friends. We rode some rides, watched some shows, and walked through the
really creepy-dressed-up-people area...with the chillin's in tow...probs
not the best idea haha. But we had such a blast! Hope the kids aren't
scarred for life.
Highlight of the night: While watching the Shamu haunted show Tim and I were on the big screen video and as soon as I noticed and leaned over to him to ask if we should kiss (because that's always been a dream of mine!), and as soon as I asked the camera went to someone else...but then came right back to us! (And I mean we were the 2 faces front and center). And then there was a 3-2-1 countdown (for a kiss right?) and so we kissed (a good one too!) and everyone cheered! And my dream had come true! At least I believed it had until I realized it was no kiss cam...but a SCREAM cam! So people weren't cheering for our kiss-they were trying to scream the loudest! So that was embarrassing haha. But I won't complain about a good kiss!
Also after the show as we were walking out I told Tim how if I could be anything I would love to be a whale trainer...and then Tim thoughtfully said, "Well, you pretty much are with me at home, I'll do any trick as long as you feed me food." haha. I love that guy.
 |
| Beautiful family! |
 |
| Why is the girl behind me so angry? I mean we were watching SEA LIONS pretend to be mad scientist assistants! |
 |
| After doing the Atlantis ride over, and over, and over again! (I love no lines..and Tim's face here!) |
 |
| The Burton's and us made a pit stop for Rudy's on the way home!! |
I also went the the Relief Society dinner and broadcast
with some great friends. I love our ward! And I'm so grateful for all
the uplifting messages.
So far school for Tim has been
100x more busy than last year. He doesn't get home until 7:30 most
nights during the week, and usually studies all night once he does get
home. I am so grateful for all his hard work in preparing to provide for
us one day. And I'm so glad he is loving what he's doing...that makes
it so much more worth it. He also typically comes home with super dilated eyes after
practicing in lab though...so he looks like a cyborg haha.
Love your post!!! Keep em comin!! :) I'm not the biggest fan of those pics of me tho! Hello! That was SUCH a fun day at the lake. Thank you (again) soooo much for watchinJude while we jet skied!! Looks like you had a ton of fun at the park. I love all those girls. They are so cute. Do many of them have blogs? :)
ReplyDeleteIt seriously was such a fun day at the lake! I'm excited for many more adventures to come with you guys! (Canoeing, eh eh?) :) Those girls are the best. I'm not sure if they have blogs...I wonder....
ReplyDeleteI feel so similarly with how hard/long Brian works! Sounds like you have a great attitude about Tim's long hours :) Also, it seriously looks like yall have fun non-stop!!
ReplyDelete