Monday, July 21, 2014

Do you want avocado?

Yesterday Tim and I were making lunch together after church (delicious BAT's (bacon, avocado, tomato sandwiches)) and Tim came into the kitchen and asked, "do you want avocado?" But he said it so fast and slurred together that I thought he said, "do you wanna have a cuddle?"Yes and yes :)  I'm serious-try it-it sounds just like it! Or maybe I just really wanted to cuddle and used any excuse I could....

I am always down for avocado....and cuddles.

Also, Tim finally upgraded to a smart phone this week and we've enjoyed sending each other very attractive pictures....


What can I say, we're the perttiest couple there ever was!

Oh, and I got to talk to my dearest Whitty on Saturday! It was such a joyous moment! She just got back from her LDS mission to Finland. I have needed to hear her voice for far too long. Ah, it was simply wonderful. We talked as though we had never been apart. I can't wait to skype with her this week and see her beautiful face! I just love that girl. 

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha those pictures are so great! And I've been sitting here repeating that question, "Do yoouu wanna hauva cado? and it totally does sound like cuddle. I wish I could cuddle you right nooooow!

    ReplyDelete