My favorite quote from the night, Tim said something along the lines of- "Jude, you need to find a wife that will do amazing things like this for you." Be still my heart!
So the boys were first greeted by this...
....then by these lovely Opticians....
....then this eye-catching menu (see what I did there?)....
...and finally by this mighty fine spread....
These guys are pretty cute.
You can't forget dessert!
We had such a lovely time with lovely people whom I am grateful to call friends. When people ask me what I think about Texas, I know my opinion wouldn't be the same if we did not have so many wonderful people to share this experience with.

MY HEART IS BURSTING AT THE SEAMS RIGHT NOW!!! I'm so glad you wrote down what Tim said. Seriously, that was the sweetest, best things and melted my heart too!! I think it really meant a lot to them. ;) We better start planning for next year!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it did too :) next year will be even better!!
DeleteSeriously such a creative idea! All 3 of you ladies are such fantastic wives to your future doctors!
ReplyDelete:) Oh, thanks Jocelyn! They work so hard so it was nice to treat them to something special.
Deletesoooo awesome! thank you for sharing these pictures and it was such a fun night! next year has to be even better because its Tim's last year!!! crazy!
ReplyDelete:) That is SO crazy!! wow. Optometry friends for lyffeeeee!
DeleteThis is so cute! We heard that you guys were busy busy busy so that's why you couldn't make it to San Diego. We missed you over the weekend!
ReplyDeleteLauren! We so wished we could've been there! This post was actually from a while ago-but Tim did have to go out to Colorado for an Optometry Residency thing. I hope we can get to see you guys sometime this year somehow! And always know you have a place waiting for you in Texas!
DeleteAww...this is so cute- and hilarious!!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jess! It was pretty fun to put together :)
DeleteHaha! This is awesome. Pinterest-worthy, in fact!! I love all of your decor. And I love that you and the gals dressed up as opticians. Such a fun memory!
ReplyDelete