Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Utah Christmas 2014

Here are some highlights from our Christmas trip to Utah....

^Bringing this cute girl to work and treating her to a milkshake after her shift. Tim and I may or may not have made a stop at the puppy barn after we dropped her off...

^Putting together this fun sibling present for Steph & Tyler to take on their honeymoon roadtrip. 

^ Going lazer tagging with these fools. Fun doesn't even begin to describe it. Mom was hilarious and shooting everyone-no matter if you were on the same team or not....and she would forget to hold the trigger to shoot so one time she didn't have any points haha. But another time she surprised us with her amazing accuracy score! She's a baller. We also played this other family who made me so mad. 

^Puzzling it up with this lady. I'm so glad we share a love of Christmas puzzle time! And watching The Muppets Christmas Carol as we did it, of course.

^Just some Bradshaw ladies baking up a storm. No big. (Steph made that pie crust from scratch!)

^Uncle Timmy hanging in the tent with the little ones. 

^Meeting his best buddy's babe! Mini Paul! 

^Love the Bradshaw family Christmas program! And my adorable Mother in law.

^Jakey and I played legos for hours. So much fun. We built a spaceship house! He has an amazing attention span. He could play with legos or his toy soldiers forever and be so content.

^Non-stop game-playing fun with these guys.

^Christmas morning with these cuties.

^Christmas with kids is so magical :) 

^It was a Christmas MIRACLE! WE GOT SNOW! I don't know if the kids or if I were more excited....After presents we went sledding, and came home to lots of delicious hot chocolate.

^Grandma in the tent with all the kiddos. 

^Playing in the snow with these handsome boys while waiting our turns for the snowmobile. The snow was as tall as Jake in some spots!

^Turning this adorable babe into a burrito in the car because she was cold. 

^It was breathtakingly beautiful up the trail. Oh, I love it. I miss the mountains! It was also freezing cold. Tim and I only got stuck once (hemhem Tim)...and it was soooo difficult to get out.....the snow came up to my hips! I felt like I was sinking in quick sand. And the second time we went up we were riding along side Chris and Dana and they flipped over! It was terrifying. Luckily no one was injured, which was a huge blessing. Although I think Chris had to endure some stare downs from Dana for a little while, haha. 
^I taught this little beauty how to make a snow angel! 

^We played in the snow for hours. 

^This little fella stayed outside with me for the longest time. He didn't want to go back in, and I didn't either! We made this really awesome snow fort. Such a proud Aunt moment.

^Wedding day for the Ashbys! So cold, but such a beautiful day. I love attending sealings, especially with family, where I am reminded of the day Tim and I were sealed for time and all eternity. How wonderful! 

^Chris' photobomb. Also....I was wearing flats (I always seem to make the wrong decision when it comes to what looks cute over what would be practical----nyc christmas 2010. Ugh.) and my feet were in so much pain. I was literally crying as I walked the few steps to the car after taking pictures....

^I had so much fun with Dana this trip!

^Waiting for the party to get started....we Bradshaws are very social....haha

^These kids can make some pretty silly faces. 

^The BEAUTIFUL bride!!!!!! So happy for Stephanie. 

^Emma stuffing her face. lol

^Chillin' with the Havertz's. The reception was amazingly beautiful. I'm so glad we were able to help set everything up! 

^Making sure the bride and groom had something to eat. Tim and I packed up some extra plates of food for them to take on the road so they could actually eat their reception food later. I know Tim and I really appreciated having that done for us (especially Tim, haha). 

^Boys watching basketball. (And Tim's a mermaid).

^Grandpa made a cornhole for the kids....Emma didn't really get the concept of the game....she wouldn't let go up the bag!

^The cutest nieces. We loved spoiling our adorable nieces and nephews. 

^Ping pong tournament with Jim & Kerry's fam. 

^Dad attacking Tim haha. 

^Dad's reaction to the new foot massager was hilarious. So giggly!

^Lunch date with Mom to Zupas! (YUMMMMMM)

^With a pit stop at the puppy barn afterwards.....Mom needs a puppy!

We had such a wonderful time with family for Christmas. I am so grateful to have such wonderful people in our lives, I wish we got to see them more often. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! So much family == best Christmas ever I bet! I love all your pics. You have so many adorable nieces and nephews. I'm so glad you got snow for Christmas, too :) Haha ... every time you write, "hemhem Tim," I crack up. Timmy's momma is so cute. I love these posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! :) Tim's mom is seriously the cutest.

      Delete