I just wanted to recap a few memories from spring 2015 that were really awesome....
^Girls night out for a triple bday celebration! Pazookie and good friends, it just can't be beat!
For valentine's day Timmy surprised me with tickets to his school's annual "Eyeball" which was Great Gatsby themed. We had so much fun dressing up (or at least I did), eating some yummy food, sharing the night with friends, and dancing like fools. I was so surprised/impressed by how much Tim let loose on that dance floor, haha! If you know Tim, you know that is SO not his comfort zone. We had such a good time!
^I was 11 weeks pregnant at this point....still struggling with nausea a bit....but luckily it wasn't too too bad this night!
^Tim's group of classmates and their beautiful wives!
^We sat next to these two cuties---birthday girl! I'm so glad Maddie was there, we were the first ones on the dance floor together!
^Dancing creeper shot from Maddie
^This trio of couples is my favorite. It's so sad that the Giffhorns have left us now...I am going to miss our Bradshaw/Thomas/Giffhorn dinners and game nights and intellectual conversations a lot.
^Emmeline's baby blessing! I love these girls!
^I had a work conference up in Austin for 3 days....so I spent the evenings having dinner with the Thomas', I even stayed the night one night which was so fun, and Allison and her girls met me for lunch one day downtown too. I love excuses to go to Austin to spend time with this amazing friend.
^I had the awesome opportunity to be a volunteer with Time Out for Women that was in San Antonio this year. It was such an uplifting experience and I'm so glad these wonderful ladies were there to share it with!
^Still not over the cuteness level here....
^Loyal pup. His spot while I get ready in the mornings.
^Bearded husband and temple date nights.
^We finally did the puzzle I got Tim for Christmas. This artist is our favorite!
^This picture comes with a funny story.....One afternoon we went out for a little walk around the neighborhood, so we locked the front door with the key we keep on a long chain. As we were startingTim was telling me about an embarrassing story of when he was a vending machine delivery man on BYU campus (before I met him unfortunaly---free creamary chocolate milk whenever would've been awesome!) and his partner asked him to toss the truck keys to him, and somehow those keys ended up on the roof on the nearby building (super man key toss!). I laughed at his demise....then realized I needed to run back into the house for something (probably to pee because #pregnant) so I asked Tim to toss the key to me (from across the street)....well yes, you may have guess what happened next. Tim completely overshot me and the key chain ended up stuck in the tippy top of our tree! Oh the irony!!! Luckily Rachael was outside across the street and saved the day with her broom :)
^Odie gets really excited when we come home
^My roomies send me pictures that make me miss them terribly!












Aw, I love your 20s getup! Way to go Timmy for being a good sport :) That puzzle looks like it was hard! The key story is hilarious -- watch out, your baby boy may come out swinging with superhuman strength!
ReplyDelete