Fall was super crazy in the Bradshaw household. I was gone for two weeks in October (meeting Mason and then Soul Sister Reuniting) and Tim had a long weekend of non-stop Boards Exam review. Then he was gone for a 4 day weekend at an Optometry Conference in November. But even though we were rarely home together we did try to make our time together count. I made Tim watch all the scary/halloweeny movies I wanted to watch with me (I was proud of myself for saving Hocus Pocus for actual Halloween night). Our one actually scary movie for this year was The Woman in Black, starring Harry Potter. Guys- that was intense.
So I realize it's been quite some time since these events have taken place...but who cares. I'm just preservin' some mems.
Our Halloween was pretty chill. We did make sure to carve pumpkins and eat lots of candy, and that's what's really important anyway. Here are our fancy pumpkins:
Tim and I went to our ward's trunk or treat and dressed up as Wendy Peffercorn and Squints from Sandlot and it was my favorite. I also went trick or treating with some Optometry friends while Tim studied the night away.
Kneader's hosted a bread tasting event one evening and so a bunch of us ladies went out and ate alllll.theeee.breadddddd. And it was amazing. We even got to meet the founders of Kneader's! Pretty cool!
Conference weekend was really fun. Mostly because I got to meet/snuggle Allison's new baby for an entire session. And it was wonderful. And Kaylee and Rhett joined Tim and I for Conference breakfast fun on Sunday too! (Kaylee and I also visited Allison in the hospital to meet sweet baby Hazel....and I did take a picture....without a memory card. Boo.)
I also saw the largest spider I have ever seen "from the wild" in October. It was in Kaylee's house. At Allison's baby shower. We all freaked out. That's pretty big, am I right??
Thanksgiving was a boatload of delishiousness. I'm so grateful for friends who have become like family to us here!
And the food.
And the pies. Yum.
And the beautiful table decor by Martha Stewart Kara.
Fall was a whirlwind of good times! Now to blog about my two trips....








Your Fall adventures sound amazing! Your posts always make me laugh a bunch, too, haha. I can always hear your voice in the writing, and it makes me miss you! Your pumpkins, costumes and scary movie watching are impressive dedication! Michael and are so lax when it comes to Halloween ... our kids will probably feel deprived. They need Aunt Nikki nearby to help them have Halloweeny fun!! I'm so glad you had a nice Thanksgiving as well. Here's to good friends in Texas!
ReplyDeleteHalloweeny fun! With Aunt Nikki!? YES PLEASE!!! :) :) :) camp cousin pumpkin carving? I like it.....
Delete