So we were really happy when Maddie invited us to their house for pizza and trick or treating on Halloween. Rachael helped me finish Henry's costume too, so glad that she lives across the street! I would be lost without her!! We were a little nervous to take our week and a half baby, but I just really needed to get out, so we made sure to keep him extra close and not let anyone touch him. It turned out to be so fun and refreshing. I felt really successful that night. And... BABY YODA!!!!!!!!!
So fun to be pushing our stroller with our baby with our friends.
"Gosh mom! You're so embarrasing! Why are you ruining my life!?"
"May the force be with you, hommie"
And we also carved pumpkins with the Mulders :)
And we took a few pictures of Henry in his Pumpkin outfit.....
Holidays are getting more and more fun!
Annnd...VAMPIRE BABY! just for funsies.
Annnd...VAMPIRE BABY! just for funsies.

Aw, Henry is so little and scrunchy!! I want to cuddle him so bad!! Can I just say, the fact that he was Yoda for his first Halloween makes me the happiest auntie in the world!!! We're soul mates already <3 :)
ReplyDeleteuh....you mean Yoda and Ewok are soul mates already, am I right?? ;) haha! You are the sweetest auntie!
Delete